Congratulations to Alexis Booker as the winner of the 2021 Employment Discrimination Scholarship Contest!
At The Law Office of Aaron D. Wersing, PLLC we believe that everyone has the right to an education.
We also believe that students should understand the ins and outs of employment discrimination laws before they enter the workforce full-time.
This is why the team at Aaron D. Wersing is proud to offer the annual Employment Discrimination Scholarship Contest.
Our hope through this scholarship opportunity is not only to help support young students but to educate students about workplace injustices like employment discrimination.
Scholarship Contest Overview
We are asking students to write a 500-word essay about what employment discrimination law is and how job discrimination rates can be reduced and mitigated. We are looking for the most creative and cohesive essay.
- Applicants must be EITHER be out-going high school seniors (graduating summer 2022) OR students currently enrolled in a college, trade school, university, or law school as of the start of the fall 2022 semester.
- All entries must be submitted by Thursday, December 1, 2022
- December 1, 2022
- A winner will be chosen on December 20th, 2022
The student who is selected will receive a $1,000 scholarship to put towards their tuition costs.
To qualify for the scholarship contest, submit the following:
- Your Name
- A valid email address
- Phone Number
- A copy of your transcript or proof of enrollment
- Upload your 500-word essay as a Word doc