The Federal Employment Law Firm of Aaron D. Wersing is specifically focused on federal employee law. Just like other employees, federal employees can face an array of challenges including disability claims, discrimination and harassment, whistleblower claims, retaliation, wrongful termination, and other adverse employment actions. However, many of their rights are governed by specific laws that are unique to federal employees, and few law firms understand the complexities of their rights. Our team is dedicated to helping federal employees nationwide understand and protect their rights.
Scholarship Contest Overview
We are committed to educating and raising awareness for workplace injustices. We want to hear from law students on their thoughts on the following questions. Do your research, cite sources, and give your personal thoughts on the following:
- How are federal employees’ rights different from employees working in the private sector?
- Do you feel that federal employees have more or less protections than employees in the private sector? State your reasons.
- Title of the essay
- First and last name
- Email address
- Name of law school you are attending or planning to attend
- Essay must be a minimum of 400 and maximum of 500 words
- One winner will be awarded with $1,500 to apply towards their law education
- In order to apply to the scholarship, you must be enrolled in an ABA accredited law school
- November 18, 2022
- One (1) winner will be selected and will be contacted by email on or before December 16, 2022.